Fri, 25 Jun|
We all know about new moon and full moon. But in between Moon makes a journey. One lunar day at a time. In a birth chart it holds profound secrets to your relationships and sense of happiness. This is one of well preserved secrets in Vedic Astrology.
Time & Location
25 Jun 2021, 16:30 GTS
Dubai, Arabian Ranches - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
About The Event
This is an introductory session to a very fascinating vedic astrology topic - lunar day, in Sanskrit called "Tithi".
- Knowledge session
- Spiritual practice - intention & mantra japa
- Sharing circle, Q&A, divination games
If time permits, we will look at some personal birth charts for examples.
- Moon - carrier of Divine Mother's blessings
- Shiva & Shakti - divine play between Sun & Moon
- Your Lunar day - indicator of your emotional make-up
- Fascinating ancient vedic stories about Moon adventures
- Tips, remedies, and other precious secrets
No prior knowledge of vedic astrology is mandatory, but if you know basics about planets and houses it will be very helpful for you to grasp the concepts.
Exact location will be shared closer to the date with registered participants.
Email - email@example.com
This ticket allows you to register to the event, but spot is secured only after the payment.